1. Living near such a gorgeous place - Fletcher Moss is a lovely park in Didsbury where they have these stunning botanical gardens with walkways, its like a secret garden, me and my husband went up because the weather was sunny and we had a romantic walk around and I picked this opportunity to feature some lovely wedges I got from Shoe zone and some floral skinny jeans from H&M in a few outfit posts so keep a look out for this post coming this Sunday in an OOTD post.
2. Visiting the set of Coronation Street last Monday - if you missed the post you can read it here - I absolutely love corrie so you can say it was pretty high on my list to visit the set and get a photo outside the Rovers Return Inn.
3. Winning two competitions - I recently got back into the swing or comping this week and won two competitions, I won an eyebrow kit including stencils and pencils and powder on Twitter from Monu Shop and I won a item of clothing from Karma Clothing over on Facebook, its a surprise so I'm not sure what I'm going to receive in the post which is exciting.
4. Visiting my grandad, I went up on the Saturday at the weekend to visit him before he goes away at Easter, he gave me an Easter egg and some thorntons goodies, I may be 25 but I still get spoilt with chocolate every Easter, it was also nice to have a catch up with him too because he had got back from Goa a few weeks ago so it was exciting hearing about what he got up to when he went to visit his stepson's who are travelling in Sri Lanka at the moment.
5. Seeing a few of my girls on the Friday, its always nice to have a catch up when I haven't seen them for a month or so, I also treated myself to a new Ted Baker bag too so that was also a reason to smile - ts not often I get to treat myself.