When this post goes live I shall be on a plane to Lanzarote for 2 weeks, its been much needed and me and my husband will be celebrating our first wedding anniversary together, I can't wait.
I wanted to write a post about the beauty essentials I will be taking away with me, firstly starting with my make up.
When I go on holiday, I tend to wear less make up and I opt for more bronzed colours to give myself sunkissed skin and so I can compliment a tan,
1. Bourjois 123 Perfect Colour Correcting Cream - £9.99 - I like a light base for the evening, I normally bare my natural skin during the day and just add some mascara, I've only tried this a few times but I'm already impressed, its fantastic at correcting red marks - review coming soon.
2. Seventeen Flawless Poreless Primer - £5.99 - I reviewed this product this week here and I do love it, all make up need a base and at £5.99, a fraction of the price of some primers, this is a good budget primer and I adore the packaging.
3. Bourjois Paris Colour Boost Lip Crayon In Peach On The Beach - £7.99 - After taking one of these away with me last year (Orange Punch) I fell in love, I love how pigmented these crayons are and they are so glossy on your lips - perfect for keeping your lips hydrated, this coral shade is the perfect colour to compliment every skin tone.
4. Seventeen Instant Glow Pink Bronze Bronzing Blocks - £4.99 - I absolutely loved these bronzing blocks last year, the contain the right about of bronzes and pinks to add a subtle glow on your face without looking orange, definitely worth it for £4.99.
5. The Body Shop Shimmer Cube Palette - £16.00 - I took these away with me on holiday last year too, these will last you ages, there are four different bronze shades which are perfect for blending together during the day and night for a natural or smokier look.
6. Rimmel Wonder'full Argan Oil Mascara - £7.99 - This a new addition to my make up and I have been using it for a few weeks now, I love how soft it makes your lashes and the brush is perfect at getting rid of any clumps - review coming soon.
7. Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - £3.99 - This is one of my favourite powders, a close one with the seventeen pressed powder for oily skin I also love, I have pretty oily skin on my t-zone areas and I find this is fab for keeping shine at bay all day.
8. Seventeen Smoulder Gel Eyeliner - £3.99 - I bought this eyeliner a few weeks ago as my Maybelline one had ran out, so far so good, it lasts all day and it comes with a cute little brush and best of all, its purse friendly.
9. Barry M Hi Shine Gel Effect Nail Varnish In Papaya - £3.99 - A perfect summer shade, I love these polishes because they are so shiny and long lasting, I plan on wearing this colour on my toes.
10. Mac Lipstick In Girl About Town - £15.50 - I always pick up a new lipstick at the airport, this year I'm going to pick up Candy Yum Yum when I go, this shade is a lovely pink girlie shade, perfect for day and night, these lipstick are always so creamy and long lasting, I love them.
11. John Van G Eyebrown Pencil - I have no idea how you buy these, I think you need to look for a stocklist but I won a few products by John Van G on twitter and I absolutely love the eye pencils they sent me, they last all day and drawing my eyebrows on has never been easier with these pencils.
I don't use to many potions on my skin I tend to have a few basics that I stick too, and I love these three brands so much.
1. *Burts Bee's Sensitive Facial Cleansing Towlettes With Cotton Extract - £5.99 - I have tried these once before and they are fab at removing all traces of make up, they leave your skin feeling really fresh and clean, these particular wipes are for sensitive skin which I do suffer with, I also love that you can open and close the top, I have had so many make up wipes dry out because they don't have this.
2. The Body Shop Camomille Gentle Eye Make Up Remover - I recently got this in a goodie bag from The Body Shop event I went to recently and its fantastic at removing eye make up and eyeliner, its also gentle enough so it won't sting your eyes, I love this little bottle too, it is available to buy in a 250ml size for £8.00.
3. Simple Clear Oil Balancing Mosituriser - £4.27 - I have used this moisturiser a few times and it is perfect if you have a problem with oily skin, it really does keep shine at bay.
With all simple products they are perfect for sensitive skin and full of natural goodness.
Hair Care & Body Care always consists of my favourite Aussie Shampoo while I am away, I love the Three Minute Miracle Conditioners which are perfect for when the sun dries your hair out, they always smell lush too.
I've only discovered this Nivea Suncream too this year when I won a competition with Nivea, its really light and non greasy which I love, I hate slathering myself in suncream sometimes because of how greasy it makes your skin feel. I was also sent me this In Shower After Sun Lotion, I'm yet to try it yet so I've took my usual after sun with me anyway just incase.
I always have a favourite holiday perfume that reminds me of holidays when I spray it, my favourite has to be Code by Armani, its a deep musky scent which I love wearing at night.
Lastly I love these Body Shop Mini Shower & Bath Gels, I actually got this in a set at Christmas, I'm glad I'm finally getting round to using this little set, they are a perfect holiday essential.
Did you spot any of your favourites.